Wednesday 14 November 2012

A Challenge I Say!

So, what better way to start the creative juices flowing than to enter a challenge?

I have been stalking following many wonderful jewellery artists over the last few months, and this mainly involves loitering hopping around their blogs.  I couldn't help but notice all the wonderful challenges that some of these wonderful ladies organise.  These blog hop challenges can provide hours of eye-candy!

When I decided I would give this whole jewellery selling thing a go, I did a crazy thing and signed up for one of the best blog hop challenges I've seen going, the Challenge of Colour by Erin of TesoriTrovati:


Erin runs these kinds of challenges four times a year, each with a different theme; colour, travel, music and literature.  How inspiring!  And every one has produced stunning results.

Erin has teamed up with Brandi of BrandiGirlBlog who produces some amazing colour palettes based on her fab photography.  I love it when a new palette from her pops up in my inbow, they really get you thinking about how colours work together.

This time round the colour inspiration comes from a collection of NASA photographs our little planet called Earth As Art.  Here is an example of the photos available:


Gorgeous isn't it?  And look at those colours!

I received my palettes last week and have chosen one to work from.  The colours are SO me!  And very luckily I made a little purchase not so long ago that will fit in with it perfectly ;).  I can't wait to get at that wire...

No comments:

Post a Comment